PENGARUH KOMITMEN KERJA DAN PENGUASAAN TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA PADA BADAN KEPEGAWAIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA KABUPATEN GOWA

  • Theovilus Agselda Marampa

Abstract

Theovilus Agselda Marampa’. 2017. Skripsi. This research entitled “The Influence Work Commitment and Mastery of Technology To Work Achievement On Badan Kepegawaian dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Kabupaten Gowa” led by Dr. Miah Said,SE.,M.Si and Lukman Setiawan,S.Si.,S.Psi.,SE.,MM. This study aims to determine whether the work commitment and mastery of technology has an influence on job performance on Badan Kepegawaian dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Kabupaten Gowa, The type of data used is qualitative data and quantitative data.
Sampling method used is the sample method saturated with a population of 53 people and the entire population sampled in this study. Data analysis technique used is by descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression. Primary data in this research is obtained by spreading the questionnaire / list of statements, the measurement using Likert scale and processed statistically using SPSS version 16.00 For Windows. Hypothesis testing used in this research is identification determinant test (R2), Test F and T test.
The results showed that there is a positive and significant influence between job commitment and technology mastery variable to work performance variable at Badan Kepegawaian dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Kabupaten Gowa Amounted to 95.4%. This is shown from the determinant identification test results (R2) of 0.954 or 95.4% while the rest of 4.6% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Published
Aug 6, 2017
How to Cite
MARAMPA, Theovilus Agselda. PENGARUH KOMITMEN KERJA DAN PENGUASAAN TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA PADA BADAN KEPEGAWAIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA KABUPATEN GOWA. Economics Bosowa, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 4, p. 32-47, aug. 2017. ISSN 2477-0655. Available at: <http://economicsbosowa.unibos.id/index.php/eb/article/view/85>. Date accessed: 09 aug. 2020.
Section
Articles