PENGARUH INDEKS PEMBANGUNAN MANUSIA DAN INFLASI TERHADAP TINGKAT KEMISKINAN KABUPATEN MAROS PERIODE 2010-2017

  • Silviana Retu Daton

Abstract

SILVIANA RETU DATON.2019.Scription. The Effect of the Human Development Index (HDI) and Inflation on the Poverty Rate of Maros Regency was guided by Dr. Haeruddin Saleh, SE., M.Si. and Dr. Hj. Herminawaty A, SE., M.Si.


This study aims to analyze the effect of the Human Development Index (HDI) and Inflation Against Poverty Rate in Maros Regency for the Period of 2010-2017. The data used in this study are secondary data in the form of financial statements in Maros Regency in 2010-2017.The data analysis technique used is descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing using t-statistics to test the significance of the effect with a significance level of 5%. It also carried out a simultaneous test (F test) to determine the effect together the influence of independent variables on the dependent variable. While the determination test is done to measure how far the ability of the model in explaining the variation of the dependent variable.


The results of this study indicate that partially the HDI variable has a significant negative effect on the poverty level variable in Maros district in 2010-2017. Inflation variable has a positive and significant effect on the poverty level variable in Maros district in 2010-2017. Simultaneously the HDI variable and inflation significantly influence the poverty level in Maros district in 2010-2017. Based on the test of determination of independent variables have the ability of the model in explaining the variation of the dependent variable by 95.2% while the remaining 4.8% is influenced by other factors not included in this study.

Published
Aug 2, 2020
How to Cite
DATON, Silviana Retu. PENGARUH INDEKS PEMBANGUNAN MANUSIA DAN INFLASI TERHADAP TINGKAT KEMISKINAN KABUPATEN MAROS PERIODE 2010-2017. Economics Bosowa, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 002, p. 26-39, aug. 2020. ISSN 2477-0655. Available at: <http://economicsbosowa.unibos.id/index.php/eb/article/view/329>. Date accessed: 09 aug. 2020.